*me watching shinee perform* THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS LIVE NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS A RECORDING
*jonghyun growls* well damn
Taemin's naver interview #6 IMPORTANT!!
- Q: while meeting with your fans alone, i heard you cried
- Taemin: i think you heard it wrong! (laughs). actually.... i cried a lot. that time, that feeling.. how should i say it, i was filled with emotions. i shook hands with the fans. whenever the fans meet me, they always say nice things to me. one by one said "you've worked hard" "good job", and it started building up within me. that sincerity really reached me, the memories i had while doing shinee's activities flashed by, i was really happy and glad that fans are there to support me, it was only natural that i got emotional. actually i'm not the type to cry often but at that moment, i couldn't stop the tears. i'm really grateful
- cr: vanillahaato
Blue night 14/08/20
- J: I feel that parents asking their children who just ended an exam the moment they enter the house "Did you do well?", how much stress is that for the one who receives the question? Isn't it good to just simply say "You've worked hard". Guest: If they do that, (the child) may just cry.
- J: It's okay to cry, how much hardship (did they experience) to take the exam, it's super super super annoying!!! How would I know if I did well or not, don't ask me.
- cr: K_ESPERANDO, 金鐘鉉0408
- tr: cosmicsticks
Blue night radio 14 / 08 / 23
- J: Actually whatever we do has nothing to do with our age, as long as we have that passion and determination, even when we are grandfathers or grandmothers, if we have done what we wanted to do, there will still be people who will support you, be envious of your, and like you. So just go do it!
- cr: Keychain_07
- Tr : cosmicsticks
ming hua’s death was shocking
p’li’s death was mind blowing
and ghazan’s suicide was earth shattering